One of the fun uses of cryptocurrency is sending and receiving tips for your good deeds, jokes, or just as a way to send an appreciative gesture for a particularly good comment or article.
SmartCash has implemented tipbots to allow you to send, receive, and withdrawal SmartCash on these popular platforms. The most popular place for tipping is the #main_tipping channel on the SmartCash Discord Community Server.
What’s particularly exciting is that Discord allows community managers to add the tipbot to their own server using this simple SmartCash Tipbot setup link! Spread the Smart around
How to use the tipbot commands
1. Using the Discord SmartCash Tipbot
Say you want to start using tips on Discord. Here is what you would need to do:
- Start a Direct Message conversation with @#0514 on the SmartCash Discord
- @#0514 deposit
- Copy that address displayed, go to your smart wallet, and send some smart to that address.
- To actually send a tip, you can use this command: @#0514 tip squadreward 100
That’s it! If you ever want to withdraw, use the “@TipBot#0514 withdraw 100 address” command. Replace address with your SmartCash wallet address.
You can use the following commands:
balance: I will tell you your current TipBot balance.
deposit: I will tell you an address to send SMART to for use with TipBot.
price: I will tell you the current price for 1 SMART in various currencies
squadrewards: I will tell you the current SquadRewards balance.
tip USER AMOUNT: I will tip the mentioned user the specificed amount. You can use “max”, “full” or “all” in place of an amount to tip your total balance.
tip AMOUNT active NUMBER: I will choose NUMBER of active partipants at random and spread your tip amount over them. If no NUMBER is given, defaults to 5.
withdraw AMOUNT ADDRESS: I will send the specified amount to the address of your choosing. You can use “max”, “full” or “all” in place of an amount to tip your total balance.
@TipBot#0514 tip squadrewards 10
SmartSquad is a team of active and helpful community members aka the Blue Team. If you appreciate their work, consider tipping @squadrewards.
2. Using the Twitter SmartCash SmartCashTip
Twitter SmartCashTip commands are the same, just directly message them from their profile page. There is no need to start it with @SmartCashTip when doing a direct message.
You can use it in a tweet like so:
- Start a direct message conversation on twitter with @SmartCashTip
- Send them the message “deposit” to get the smartcash address for your twitter account.
- Send smart to that address using your smartcash wallet.
- Then to send a tip to someone, just do this in a tweet or comment: @SmartCashTip tip @smartcashvn 10
That would send 10 to the library branch twitter.
Have you found other fun uses for Tip bots or other bots in the community?